Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Wee Bit About Me.

Oh hello there and welcome to my silly little place for jumbled thoughts, the latest crafts and whatever other shenanigans I've been up too as of late. I've tried this whole "blogging" thing before and failed miserably at it, so here's to fresh starts and second chances!
I live in the ever glorious city of San Luis Obispo and love it immensely. The people, the places, the beauty?!? I absolutely adore it though I feel like my time here may be coming to an end soon (but thats a different story.)
My days consist of coffee with raw milk at the lovely Sally Loo's (what can I say, I'm a creature of habit!), reading a little something here or there, planning upcoming events, and causing a ruckus around town with my dear friend, Mrs. K, and her kidlet. Mrs. K and I just recently became business partners with our very own Etsy shop! WOOOOHOOOOO! We're so very excited about it and I can let you know in advance that the majority of my posts will be about our latest and greatest creations. The shop name is The Strawberry Window and I'm thrilled to start blogging about what we've been up too. :)

Well, stay tuned for the next post!

Toodeloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

crash!BOOM!bang All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger